The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection invites application from Indian Citizens, suitable and eligible candidates for filling up the under mentioned following posts. Appointment will be purely on Contract Basis. The initial contract would be for a period of 02 years which may be renewed further subject to his continued good performance and physical fitness. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up with the vision to evolve and implement world class processes and systems of assessment and selection of personnel for various client organizations, conduct relevant supportive research and publicise the findings.
• Last Date for Submitting the Applications: 31 December 2013.
Details of Posts
Security Officer Incharge: 01 Post
Security Supervisor cum CCTV Observer: 01 (One).
CCTV Observer: 01(One).
• For Security Officer Incharge
Candidates should be Graduate or under graduate.
• For Security Supervisor cum CCTV Observer and CCTV Observer
Candidate must pass minimum qualification of S.S.C.(10th Std.)/Matriculate.
Other Eligibility Criteria as on 01 January 2014
• For all the Posts
(i) The candidate should be Retired Personnel who serve as a non–commissioned officer in Army/Navy/Air Force.
(ii) His/Her integrity should not have been doubting during their service in the organisation.
(iii) No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during their service in the organisation.
(iv) Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
• For Security Supervisor cum CCTV Observer and CCTV Observer (Including above eligibility few more criteria for above said)
(v) Should have done ESM rehabilitation course on Security and Basic knowledge of Fire fighting.
(vi) Some experience on CCTV Observation will be an added Advantage
• The candidate will be responsible for managing the Security,Vigilance and protocol matters of the Institute.
• Watching at the TV screen all movements of workers and papers.
• Should be smart observer for any suspicious movement/action of worker and should keep a constant watch on the movement of paper through TV monitor.
Note: First point of Job Description is particularly for the post Security Officer Incharge.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 55 years as on 01.01.2014.
Candidates may mention in their application the last salary drawn and expected.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01 January 2014 only may send their applications through Post/Courier only giving details of Job Eexperience, Salary Drawn and expected as per the format attached along with attested Photo copies of all necessary documents to
The General Manager,
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101.
• The last date of submission of Application Form duly filled on 31 December 2014 before 5.00 PM.
• Also enclosed all the required documents with the Application Form.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interviews conducted by the administration.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.