Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Job Notification: Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) has invited applications for the Scientist Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 08 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 08 July 2019
IBSD Project Scientist Fellow Vacancy Details
- Scientist Fellow: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist Fellow Job
- Scientist Fellow (Natural Product Chemistry): PhD in Chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry/Natural Product Chemistry/Phytochemistry or equivalent with research experience in related field.
- Scientist Fellow (Microbiology) - Ph.D in Microbiology / Applied Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology or equivalent research experience in the relevant field.
- Scientist Fellow (Food Technology) – Ph.D in Food Science / Food technology or related field with research/industrial experience in food technology, product development and evaluation.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 08 July 2019.