The Institute of Rural Management Anand has started its admission procedure for Postgraduate programme in Rural Management (PRM) 2015-17 batch from September 15, 2015.
Important Dates for admissions in IRMA:
- Start of Application/Registration – September 15, 2014
- End of Offline Application/Registration - December 8, 2014
- End of Online Application/Registration - December 15, 2015
- Exam on ‘Issues of Social Concern’ - January 25, 2015
Eligibility Criteria for admissions in IRMA:
Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PRM programme. A minimum of 45% marks are required for SC/ST and differently abled candidates.
Selection Procedure for admissions in IRMA:
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2014 scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test on ‘Issues of social concern’ which is scheduled to be conducted on January 25, 2015. The scores will be combined in the selection process which includes the Personal Interview round.
IRMA Examination Pattern:
- Nature: IRMA is an objective type test computer based exam.
- No. of Questions: 40 questions
- Time duration: 25 minutes
- Topic: Issues of Social Concern
How to Apply for admissions in IRMA:
The Application Form for admissions in IRMA are available both online and in hard copy from the IRMA admission office from September 15, 2014. The last date to send the filled in the hard copies of the application form is December 8, 2014, and for online registration is December 15.