Jawaharlal Nehru University Notified Recruitment to 12 Various Posts 2013
Jawaharlal Nehru University invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Hindi Translator- Group-B, Wireman-Group-C, Cook- Group-C and Office Attendant (MTS) - Group-C
Jawaharlal Nehru University invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Hindi Translator- Group-B, Wireman-Group-C, Cook- Group-C and Office Attendant (MTS) - Group-C. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days of publication of the advertisement. JNU was established in 1969 by an act of parliament. The objective of the founders was to make the university a premier institution of higher learning and to promote research and teaching leading to the increasing engagement of its students and teachers in higher level academic work and national and international policy making.
- Opening date for Application Forms: 12 October 2013
- Closing date for Application Forms: 11 November 2013 (within 30 days of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Post
Name of Posts
- Hindi Translator- Group-B: 1 Post
- Wireman-Group-C: 1 Post
- Cook- Group-C: 6 Posts
- Office Attendant (MTS) - Group-C: 4 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 12
- Candidate age should be below 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Hindi Translator- Group-B: Bachelor’s Degree. Diploma/Certificate in Translation from a recognized Institution.
- Wireman-Group-C: Matriculation with ITI Trade Certificate in Wireman/Electrician from the Govt. Institution.
- Cook- Group-C: Matriculation/ITI with 5 years experience as Cook in any recognized University Mess/Educational Institute/Restaurant/Hotel etc.
- Office Attendant (MTS) - Group-C: Matriculation/ITI with 2 years experience in any recognized University/Educational Institute/Organisation.
- Hindi Translator- Group-B: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Wireman-Group-C: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000
- Cook- Group-C: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900
- Office Attendant (MTS) - Group-C: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800
- Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- drawn in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, JNU, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Trade Test/Interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Fill the application form, affix photograph, attach copies of the certificates of Educational
Qualification, Date of Birth, Experience, caste & PH certificates, DD etc. and send to the Recruitment & Data Cell, Room No. 310, administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110 067 within 30 days of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.