J&K Government Jobs Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Government invited applications for the post of District Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Coordinator and Block Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2019.
Advertisement No. : 02 of 2018
Last Date of Application: 10 January 2019
J&K Government Vacancy Details
- District Coordinator- 22 Posts
- District Project Assistant-22 Posts
- Block Coordinator-141 Posts
- Block Project Assistant-141 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Coordinator and Project Assistant Posts
- District Coordinator- Graduate or certification /Diploma in Computer Science or IT. At least 2 years experience in application maintenance & support.
- District Project Assistant-Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Diploma in management /Social Sciences/ Nutrition and Minimum 2 years work experience
- Block Coordinator- Graduate and At least 2 years experience of working with technology and software application support
- Block Project Assistant- Graduate and At least 01 year experience of working with Community/Local Government
Should not be below 18 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules
How to Apply for J&K Government Recruitment Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Programme Officer, ICDS projects of the Concerned District. Last date of receipt of application is 10 January 2019.
Click here for Detailed Notification