Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturer in Health & Medical Education Department, GMC-Jammu and for the posts of Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department as per the category-wise. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 July 2014. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established under section 128 of the Constitution of J&K on 2 September 1957.
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 23 July 2014
- Lecturer Pathology in Govt. Medical College, Jammu: 1 post
- Consultant in health & family welfare department
- Pediatrics: 26
- Surgery: 31
- Gynecologist: 36
- Radiology: 7
- Psychiatry: 5
- Anesthesiology: 33
- Ophthalmology: 13
- Orthopedic: 21
- Pathology: 13
- Medicine: 31
- ENT: 10
Total Number of Post: 227 Posts
- Lecturer: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Consultant: Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600
- Lecturer Pathology in Govt. Medical College, Jammu: Post-graduate degree in Pathology i.e MD Pathology/Path. And Bact., PhD, D.S.C Specialty board of Pathology (USA) or MRCP, Path. (UK).
- Consultant in health & family welfare department: MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications OR Possession of Postgraduate Diploma mentioned for the concerned subject.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 - 40 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Application Forms can be obtained from the office of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground Srinagar on cash payment of Rs.500/- (excluding the processing charges of Rs.10/-) in respect of General Category candidates and Rs.250/- (excluding the processing charges of Rs.10/-) in respect of Category candidates to be paid in cash through the counters of J&K Bank Ltd. opened in PSC offices at Jammu/Srinagar from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days.
Candidates’ selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the J &K Public Service Commission Polo Ground Srinagar/ Resham Garh Colony Jammu by or on 23 July 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.