JSLPS Notified Recruitment to the Post of Coordinator and Office Boy 2013
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society invited application for recruitment to the post of Block Coordinator, Cluster Coordinator and Office Boy. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 03 June 2013. For more information read on.
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) Rural Development Department invited application for the recruitment of 30 Block & Cluster Coordinator posts under the project Sanjivani. Eligible Candidates may walk in for interview from 28 May 2013 to 3 June 2013.
Date & Time of Interview:
- For Block Coordinator: 28 May 2013 & 29 May 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- For Cluster Coordinator: 30, 31 May 2013 & 1 June 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- For Office Boy: 3 June 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
JSLPS Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
1. Block Coordinator: 08 posts
2. Cluster Coordinator: 21 posts
3. Office Boy: 01 post
Total No of Posts: 30
- Block Coordinator: Candidate should be a Graduate in Rural Development or equivalent from premier institute/university. Minimum 3 years experience. The person should be well versed with working in MS office environment.
- Cluster Coordinator: Candidate should be a Graduate. Minimum 2 years experience. The person should be well versed with working in MS office environment.
- Office Boy: Candidate should have passed Matriculation. Minimum 2 years experience
- Block Coordinator: Rs.25000/- Per month
- Cluster Coordinator:Rs.7500/- per month (including Rs. 500/- for communication)
- Office Boy: Rs.7,000/- per month (including Rs. 500/- for communication)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may attain walk-in-interview with their resume & photocopies of all relevant documents at the following address:
Sanjivani Project Office
Plot no 1498, A/3, Behind Loyola
Convent School, Airport Road, Hinoo,
For more information, CLICK HERE