Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS) Rural Development Department invited application for the recruitment of 30 Block & Cluster Coordinator posts under the project Sanjivani. Eligible Candidates may walk in for interview from 28 May 2013 to 3 June 2013.
Date & Time of Interview:
- For Block Coordinator: 28 May 2013 & 29 May 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- For Cluster Coordinator: 30, 31 May 2013 & 1 June 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- For Office Boy: 3 June 2013 between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
JSLPS Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
1. Block Coordinator: 08 posts
2. Cluster Coordinator: 21 posts
3. Office Boy: 01 post
Total No of Posts: 30
- Block Coordinator: Candidate should be a Graduate in Rural Development or equivalent from premier institute/university. Minimum 3 years experience. The person should be well versed with working in MS office environment.
- Cluster Coordinator: Candidate should be a Graduate. Minimum 2 years experience. The person should be well versed with working in MS office environment.
- Office Boy: Candidate should have passed Matriculation. Minimum 2 years experience
- Block Coordinator: Rs.25000/- Per month
- Cluster Coordinator:Rs.7500/- per month (including Rs. 500/- for communication)
- Office Boy: Rs.7,000/- per month (including Rs. 500/- for communication)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may attain walk-in-interview with their resume & photocopies of all relevant documents at the following address:
Sanjivani Project Office
Plot no 1498, A/3, Behind Loyola
Convent School, Airport Road, Hinoo,
For more information, CLICK HERE