Karnataka Examinations Authority, Government of Karnataka Jobs Notification: Karnataka Examinations Authority invited applications for 1064 posts of Staff Nurses in different Government / Autonomous institutions in the State of Karnataka. The eligible candidates can apply to the post online by 02 December 2015 Up to 5.30 pm.
Notification No. : ED/KEA/ADMN/45/2014-15
- Date of Publication of Application: 30 October 2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 02 December 2015 Up to 5.30 pm through online mode.
- Last date to pay the fees in the Specified Bank/s is 04 December 2015 Up to 1.00 pm.
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Government of Karnataka Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
- Number of Posts: 1064
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Job
Educational Qualification: Those who are applying for B.Sc. posts, holding a Degree in B.Sc. Nursing from the recognized institute. b. Those who are applying for Diploma posts must possess a certificate in General Nursing Course of not less than 3 years and a certificate in Midwifery or Psychiatric Nursing course of not less than 6 months from the recognized institute and c. The registration in Karnataka Nursing Council is Mandatory for both the posts.
Age Limit for Staff Nurse Job
- Gen: 35 years
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates: 38 years
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category-1 candidates: 40 years
How to Apply for the Karnataka Examinations Authority Staff Nurse Staff Nurse Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach 02 December 2015 Up to 5.30 pm through online mode. Last date to pay the fees in the Specified Bank/s is 04 December 2015 up to 1.00 pm.