Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg. Co. Ltd. (KEL), Kochi invites applications from eligble candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following requirement of “Management Trainees” under the different disciplines. The selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of one year. On successful completion of training candidate will be on Probation for another one year and can be in regular service as per performance. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Details of Posts
Management Trainee: Total 15 (Fifteen).
Name of Discipline / No. of Posts :
- Electrical & Electronics Engineer : 05
- Electronics & Communication Engineer: 01
- Mechanical Engineer: 06
- Civil Engineer: 01
- Personnel Officer: 01
- Accounts Officer: 01
(i) B.E./ B. Tech (first class) in relevant discipline from recognised University.
(ii) MBA/ MSW/ MA in HRM or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations. Additional qualification of LLB preferred.
(iii) CA/ ICWAI or Intermediate of CA/ ICWAI.
(iv) Proficiency in Malayalam is essential.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 35 years as on 01 January 2014 and Relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Total emoluments at minimum scale will of Rs. 28,800/- (Approx) Per Month.
- Candidates will get Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- while doing training.
Applicaton Fee (Non- refundable) of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg. Co. Ltd.”, payable at any scheduled Bank at Ernakulam.
Candidate have to fill the Service Agreement Bond with a surety amount of Rs. 1,00,000/- (One Lac only) for serving in the company for a period of 03 (Three) years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply typed application with complete Bio- data details in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) etc. a recent passport size phototgraph should be affix on the form with enclosed Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “General Manager (P&A), Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg. Co. Ltd. (A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking), 7th Floor, KSHB Office Complex, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi - 682 036” within 15 days from the date of publication of this notification.