Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Data Entry Operator on Contract Basis for the period/ tenure up to 03 (three) years.The details and eligibility for the post mentioned below. Keltron is India’s first and the largest electronics corporation in the State sector. Keltron has been a catalyst in making electronics work in almost every aspect of our daily life.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 January 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
• No.of Posts: 01 (One)
• Location: Trivandrum.
• ITI/ITC–COPA/PASSA from a reputed and recognised/approved Institution/University.
• Minimum 04 (four) years of experience in preparetion of bill crowns, C forms, payment vouchers.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Upper Age Limit of the candidate is 40 Years as on 01.01.2014.
• Age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Only online applications will be accepted.
• Candidate can apply ONLINE for the post on the company’s website www.keltron.org and fulfill all the requisite requirement.
• Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
• Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection.Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
• In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
• Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
• The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
• The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December