KELTRON Notified Recruitment for Post of Data Entry Operator 2014
Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) invites ONLINE applications for filling up the post of Data Entry Operator. The last date of submission of application is 21 January 2014.
Kerala State Electronic Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) invites ONLINE applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Data Entry Operator on Contract Basis for the period/ tenure up to 03 (three) years.The details and eligibility for the post mentioned below. Keltron is India’s first and the largest electronics corporation in the State sector. Keltron has been a catalyst in making electronics work in almost every aspect of our daily life.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 21 January 2014.
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
• No.of Posts: 01 (One)
• Location: Trivandrum.
• ITI/ITC–COPA/PASSA from a reputed and recognised/approved Institution/University.
• Minimum 04 (four) years of experience in preparetion of bill crowns, C forms, payment vouchers.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Upper Age Limit of the candidate is 40 Years as on 01.01.2014.
• Age relaxation will be as per Kerala Public Service Commission norms/Government orders.
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
• Only online applications will be accepted.
• Candidate can apply ONLINE for the post on the company’s website www.keltron.org and fulfill all the requisite requirement.
• Documents to prove Qualification, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. SC/ST candidates have to produce caste certificate and OBC candidates have to produce Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
• Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for interview/selection.Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. Applicants may also check the website for status updates.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending selection process.
• In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
• Management reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified, at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased depending upon organizational requirements.
• The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
• The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.