Kendriya Vidyalaya Hassan, Karnataka invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 and 11 March 2018.
- Interview Date- 10 and 11 March 2018.
KV Hassan Vacancy Details
- Computer instructor for Secondary/Primary
- Coach/ Instructors-Games& Sports/Kabaddi &KhoKho/Volleyball/Basketball/Throw ball/Hockey
- Dance & Aerobics
- Art & Craft
- Kannada Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT - Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate & in the concerned subject; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Trained Graduate Teachers - Four Years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR Graduation in the subjects with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject and also in aggregate and B.Ed. from Recognized University.
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate with JBT/CT/B.EI. Ed.
- Computer instructor- BE/B.Tch(Computer ci)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc(Computer Sci/M.Sc (Electronics with computer Sci.Component/M.Sc(Computer Sci.)OR Bachelor,s/Master degree in any Sci.subject/Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduates Diploma in computer application from Govt recognized university.
- Coach/ Instructors-Games& Sports/Kabaddi &KhoKho/Volley ball/Basket ball/Throw ball/Hockey - B.P.Ed with specialization and experience.
- Dance & Aerobics - Dance Course certificates-Indian Folk Classical/Western/ Contemporary/ and extensive knowledge of music.
- Yoga - Graduation in any subject, one year training in yoga from recognized institution.
- Art & Craft - Specialization in Visual/Performing Art/Diploma in fine Art.
- Nurse- Diploma holder
- Doctor - MBBS
- Kannada Teacher - Bachelor Degree
How to Apply KV Hassan Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk interview on 10 and 11 March 2018 at Kendriya Vidyalaya Hassan, Karnataka. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.