Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) No. 1 Shahjahanpur Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) No. 1 Shahjahanpur invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
- Last Date for Application Submission - 28 February 2018
KV No. 1 Cantt Shahjahanpur Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Games & Sports Coach
- Music Teacher
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Games and Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognized Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation + one year training in yoga from recognized Institute.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
How to Apply for KV No. 1 Cantt Shahjahanpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Cantt Shahjahanpur on or before 28 February 2018.