K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR) invited applications for admission to various PGDM Programmes. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 15 February 2014.
- Closing Date of online application forms: 15 February 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 20 February 2014
- Date of Declaration of short listed candidates for stage 3: 17 March 2014
- Date of Stage 3 (Case Analysis and personal Interview): 30 March 2014 onwards
- Date of Declaration of Merit Position/Rank 2: 25 April 2014
- Date of Counseling Sessions: 2 May 2014 Onwards
Name of the Programmes
- PGDM –IB
- PGDM –RM
- PGDM –Communications
Number of Seats
- PGDM: 120
- PGDM –IB: 60
- PGDM –RM: 60
- PGDM-FS: 60
- PGDM –Communications: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
- The form fees for Application under Foreign National/NRI, CIWGC(Children of those parents are working in Gulf Countries)and PIO category to the PGDM programme is Rs 2550/-
- A candidate can opt for any one programme with an online application form fee of Rs.2050/-.
- A candidate can opt for any two programmes with an online application form fee of Rs.2550/-.
- A candidate can opt for three or more programmes (upto all five programmes) with an online application form fee of Rs.3050/-.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official website before 15 February 2014.
For further information click here