After declaration of result of CBSE class 12th, Delhi University has also announced that the students can enroll in different under-graduation courses. Here, some of the mandatory dates and centers regarding admission in Delhi University are mentioned for the future benefit of the students. There are 65 colleges under Delhi university offering a sum of 54,000 seats present in various under-graduation courses.
For getting admission to the undergraduate program, students are selected on the basis of merit list. ORM form is available online as well as offline. For getting offline forms students can go to the listed centers.
Central Delhi/North Delhi centers: Miranda House, Swami Shraddhanand College (Alipur), Kirorimal College, Zakir Husain College (Jawaharlal Nehru Marg), Faculty of Arts (all north campus)
South Delhi centers: Joint Dean Student Welfare Office (South Campus), ARSD College (Dhaula Kuan), Deshbandhu College (Kalkaji), Gargi College (Siri Fort Road), College of Vocational Studies (Sheikh Sarai), PGDAV College (Nehru Nagar, Ring Road)
East Delhi centers: BR Ambedkar College (Yamuna Vihar), Vivekanand college (Vivek Vihar), Shyam Lal college (Shahdara), Maharaja Agrasen College (Mahur Vihar Phase-I)
West Delhi centers: Rajdhani College (Raja Garden), Bhagini Nivedita College (Kair, Najafgarh), Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (Punjabi Bagh)
- Issue and receipt of Application form: 5-19 June 2013 (9 am- 1 pm)
- Declaration of first cut off list: 27 June 2013
- Confirmation of admission and deposition of fees: 27-29 June 2013 till 1 pm
- Declaration of second cut off list: 1 July 2013
- Confirmation of admission and deposition of fees: 1-3 July 2013
- Declaration of third cut off list: 4 July 2013
- Confirmation of admission and deposition of fees: 4-6 July 2013
- Declaration of the fourth cut off list: 8 July
- Confirmation of admission and deposition of fees: 8-10 July 2013
- Declaration of the fifth cut off list: 11 July 2013
- Confirmation of admission and deposition of fees: 11-13 July 2013
The students selected for evening session colleges can submit their admission fees between 4pm to 7 pm.
For information regarding 4-year under-graduate program, interested candidate can visit: http://web4.du.ac.in/FYUP