Directorate of Women and Child Development Department Jobs Notification: Directorate of Women and Child Development Department, Madhya Pradesh has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Anganwadi Worker and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 5 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 05 September 2018
- Date of publication of Provisional Selection list: 19 September 2018
- Date of receipt of claims and objections: 28 September 2018
- Last date of publication of the final list: 08 October 2018
- Date of appointment letter: 10 October 2018
Dir of Women & Child Dev Dept, MP Vacancy Details
- Anganwadi Worker – 809 Posts
- Assistant – 1120 Posts
- Mini Anganwadi workers -117 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Anganwadi Worker and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates can check the provided link of notification for more details.
Age Limit – 18 to 45 years
How to apply for Dir of Women & Child Dev Dept, MP Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents in the office of
Directorate of Women and Child Development Department, Madhya Pradesh latest by 05 September 2018.