Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) is the only Central Government Public Sector undertaking engaged in the manufacturing of salt and was established in 1958. HSL invited applications from experienced management graduates for the recruitment to various managerial posts.
||Name of Post
||Number of Positions
||Manager (Operations & Maintenance)
||Assistant Manager (Administration)
||Head Office, Jaipur
||Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts)
||3(1 OBC/ 1 SC & 1 U/R
||Sambhar, Rajasthan/Kharaghoda, Gujarat/Jaipur
Last date to apply online and receipt of hard copy of online application form: 15 March 2013 (3 pm)
Manager (Operations & Maintenance)
- Candidates must possess degree in B Tech and MBA or equivalent with 3 years of experience.
- Job seekers are required to have B Tech/ MBA/ Equivalent degree with 5 years of experience
- Applicants should have Technical Diploma and 14 years of working experience.
- Aspirants must be Post Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma Holders of Profession and have 12 years of experience.
- Job seekers should possess graduation degree with 14 years of working experience
Age Limit: Candidates must be below 40 years of age.
Assistant Manager (Administration)
- Applicants must have B Tech and MBA degree or equivalent qualification with at least 1 year of experience.
- Candidates should possess MBA degree with specialization in HR and have working experience of 3 years.
- Aspirants must be PG Diploma holder in Personnel Management with 12 years of experience.
- Job seekers should be graduates or possess BBA degree with 10 years of experience.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for this post is 40 years.
Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts)
- Applicants must possess degree in CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Candidates should have CA/ICWA (Inter) qualification and with 5 years of working experience.
- Job seekers must possess M Com degree and have experience of 8 years.
- Aspirants should be B Com degree holder with 10 years of experience.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not exceed 35 years.
How to Apply
- Wilful candidates must apply online at the company’s website.
- Further, the applicants must send the hard copies of application forms along with copies of educational & experience certificate etc duly attested to the undersigned so as to reach within the stipulated time period:
Officer on Special duty
CMD Secretariat, Hindustan Salts Limited
B 427, Pradhan Marg
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur 302017
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview held by the company.
To seek more information, please visit www.indiansalt.com.
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA