MDI Gurgaon, has commenced the online admission application process for its flagship PGPM/PGP-HRM and PGP-IM for the upcoming 2018-20 batch from September 5, 2017. The premier institute is going to shortlist the MBA Aspirants on the basis of the performance in the CAT 2017 exam along with the other parameters. It shall be noted that IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in conducting the programme at Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- The candidates must have scored 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2018 can also apply.
Application Fee for MDI Gurgaon
All the interested and eligible candidates shall pay an application fee of Rs. 2596/- (Including 18% GST on application fee) to seek admission in the premier institute.
Candidates can make the payment through online mode using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
How to apply in MDI Gurgaon
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in.
- Click on the programme you wish to apply for
- Follow the instructions given on the website.
- Fill in all the details required to complete the form and then click on the Submit button
- Finally make the payment for the requisite amount of the application fee mentioned above
Selection Criteria for Admission
Candidates appearing in CAT 2017 will be short listed on the basis of the CAT 2017 scores.
The short listed candidates will have to clear the Group Discussion, Written Test and Personal Interviews rounds that will be conducted during February and March 2018.
The GD/PI/WAT rounds will be conducted in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centers other than Gurgaon are tentative).
The institute has allotted weightage to academic diversity for the students who have performed exceedingly well in their 10th and 12th standard.
List of Programmes with MDI Gurgaon
Given below is the list of programmes in which candidates who have appeared in the CAT 2017 exam can apply. The intake capacity of each programme is also provided alongside:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM): 240 students
- Post Graduate Programme – Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM): 60 students
- Post Graduate Programme - International Management (PGP-IM): 60 students
MDI Gurgaon: Important Dates
Here are important dates to remember, if you are truly interested in applying to one of the top B-schools of India.
MDI online Application form availability opens
Sept 5, 2017
Last Date to submit online Application Form
Nov 24, 2017 till 5 PM
For more information about the top management institutes of India, keep visiting MBA Section of jagranjosh.com