MHMC Recruitment 2019: Motiwala Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (MHMC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Reader and Lecturer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 20 Jul 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 Jul 2019
MHMC Vacancy Details
- Professor – 4 Posts
- Associate Professor/Reader – 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer- 9 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Professor – Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy with three years of teaching experience in the subject concerned as Associate Professor/Reader in a Homoeopathic College of degree level.
- Associate Professor/Reader – Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy with four years of teaching experience as Assistant professor/Lecturer in the concerned subject in a Homoeopathic College of Degree level.
- Assistant Professor/Lecturer- Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject.
- Principal/Director - Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy and holding a post of not less than the teaching cadre of Professor in a Degree level Homoeopathic College for at least two years.
How to apply for MHMC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to the President, Motiwala Education & Welfare Trust’s Motiwala Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, F.G. Motiwala P. G. Institute of Homoeopathy & Reasarch Centre, Gangapur-Satpur Link Road, Via Ashok Nagar, Nashik – 422012 on or before 20 Jul 2019.