Mormugao Port Trust invited application for the recruitment to the post of Pilot and Asst. Director (EDP). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application:23 November 2017
Mormugao Port Trust Vacancy Details
- Pilot: 03 Posts
- Asst. Director (EDP): 02 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pilot & Other Posts:
- Pilot: Candidate must hold a Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign going ship issued by Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. One-year post qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of Foreign going ship.
- Asst. Director (EDP):Degree in computer Engineering/Computer Sciences from a recognised university/institution OR Degree in Maths/Statistics/ Operational Research/Economics with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university/Institute OR Degree in Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised University/Institution.
- Pilot: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Asst. Director (EDP): Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for Mormugao Port Trust Pilot & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Secretary, Mormugao Port Trust, Headland, Sada, Goa -403804 on or before 23 November 2017.