Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation, National Sample Survey Office, Government of India invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of field Investigators on purely contract basis. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2014.
The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation came into existence as an Independent Ministry on 15 October 1999 after the merger of the Department of Statistics and the Department of Programme Implementation. The Ministry has two wings, one relating to Statistics and the other Programme Implementation. The Statistics Wing called the National Statistical Office (NSO) consists of the Central Statistical Office (CSO), the Computer Centre and the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO). The Programme Implementation Wing has three Divisions, namely, (i) Twenty Point Programme (ii) Infrastructure Monitoring and Project Monitoring and (iii) Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 29 June 2014
Name of the Post: Field Investigators
• Bangalore: 54
• Chennai: 39
• Coimbatore: 36
• Aurangabad: 35
• Ahmadabad: 32
Total Number of Vacancies: 196 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16500/- per month + TA/DA
• Graduate Degree from a recognized university with Statistics or Economics or Mathematics as one of the papers at Degree level.
• Knowledge of English, Kannada language, Gujarati language, Tamil language and local language.
• Knowledge of computer applications like MS office etc.
• Candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years as on 1 July 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.