Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) Jobs Notification: The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has invited applications for the post of Trainee Analyst. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk in interview on 10, 14, 16 & 17 August 2018.
- Walk in interview date-10, 14, 16 & 17 August 2018
MPEDA Vacancy Details
- Trainee Analyst-08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Trainee Analyst- M.Sc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Hydrochemistry / Bio-Analytical Science / Biochemistry / Industrial Biotechnology/ Biotechnology.
Age Limit for Trainee Analyst Posts Job - Not exceeding 35 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for MPEDA Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the allotted dates and time as given below.
- Kochi – 10 August 2018 - MPEDA House, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi -682 036, Kerala
- Bhubaneswar – 14 August 2018 - N-6/452, First Floor, IRC Village, Jayadev Vihar, Opp. Crown Hotel Entrance, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751 015, Orissa.
- Bhimavaram – 16 August 2018 - Trinethra Complex, Pattabhi Plaza, JP Road, Bhimavaram - 534 202, West Godavari Dist., Andhra Pradesh. Ph: 91 8816 226410
- Nellore – 17 August 2018- Door No.26-1-1766/A1, Mini Bye Pass Road, Srinagar Colony, Nellore-524 003, Andhra Pradesh. Ph:91 861 2303215 / 2319144