NADA Job Notification: National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, New Delhi has invited applications for the posts of Doping Control Officer, Blood Collection Officer Posts. Applications are invited all across the country from the suitable candidates. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format.
Last Date of Application: This is periodically job notification by NADA and submitting of application will continue till the vacancies are filled by the organisation.
National Anti Doping Agency (NADA), New Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Doping Control Officer (DCO)
- Blood Collection Officer (BCO)
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Doping Control Officer (DCO): Degree in Science from a recognized Institute/University
- Blood Collection Officer (BCO): Degree/Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery/Medical Lab Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Chaperone: 10+2 in Science discipline from a recognized board.
- Candidates working with State/ Central Govt. Hospitals/Autonomous bodies as a Medical Officer/ Pharmacist / Nurses /faculty/lecturer/lab technician/attendant will be preferred.
Remuneration & Travelling Allowance
Rs.2000/- (for DCO/BCO) and Rs. 1000/- (for Chaperone) per day for upto 5 samples in a day and additional samples will be paid at Rs. 100/- for DCO/BCO and Rs. 50/- each for Chaperone with a maximum ceiling to Rs.2500/- for DCO/BCO and Rs. 1500/- for Chaperone would be admissible in a day.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can Candidates may submit application on prescribed format via email id email@example.com. This is periodically job notification by NADA and submitting of application will continue till the vacancies are filled by the organisation.