National Defence Academy Khadakwasla Various Posts 2015: Document Verification Schedule
National Defence Academy Khadakwasla, Pune announced document verification schedule for recruitment to various posts 2015.
National Defence Academy Khadakwasla, Pune announced document verification schedule for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, MTS‐O&T, Chemical Assistant (Museum & Archives), Draughtsman, Compositor‐Cum‐Printer, Cook, Carpenter, Civilian Motor Driver (OG), Fireman, TA‐Baker & Confectioner, TA‐Book Binder, TA‐ Boot Repairer, TA‐Printing Machine Optr and TA‐Cycle Repairer. Selected candidates are required to appear for the document verification on 01 December 2015 and 02 December 2015 along with necessary documents.
List of provisionally selected candidates is displayed in the link below.
Information from Official Notification:
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT FOR VERIFICATION
BY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION TESTS
1. Print out of the e‐acknowledgement of Online Application Form duly pasted with coloured photograph as specified (without attestation)
2. Valid photo Identity proof and it's two photocopies (i.e. Aadhar Card or PAN Card or Pass Port or Driving Licence or Voter Card etc).
3. Four recent self attested colored photographs of size (4.5 X 3.5 cm).
4. Certificates and Statement of Marks pertaining to minimum educational qualifications required for the posts i.e. ITI / 10 th / 12th / Graduation as the case may be (Originals along with two photocopies). 5. Higher Education Certificates / Degree Certificate/Statement of Marks, if any (Originals along with two photocopies).
6. Certificates / documents pertaining to Date of Birth and Experience (Originals along with two photocopies).
7. Certificate/Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex‐Serviceman (Originals along with two photocopies).
8. OBC candidates must bring valid Non‐Creamy layer Certificate issued by competent authority (Originals along with two photocopies). Please note that OBC Caste certificate and Non‐creamy layer certificate should be submitted separately.
9. Ex‐Serviceman candidates are required to bring Discharge Certificate/ No Objection Certificate if serving (Originals along with two photocopies).
10. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from working Establishment, if working with Central/State Govt.