National Institute of Virology (NIV) Job Notification: National Institute of Virology (NIV) has invited applications for the Project Scientist and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 July 2019.
- Walk in Interview: 19 July 2019
National Institute of Virology (NIV) Project Scientist and Other Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist-C (Medical): 01 Post
- Project Scientist-B (Medical): 01 Post
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 01 Post
- Project Technical Assistant: 02 Post
- Project Technician-III: 02 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Scientist and Other Job
- Project Scientist-C (Medical): Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with one year experience or postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with two years’ experience or MBBS degree with 4 years experience in medical subjects.
- Project Scientist-B (Medical): MBBS degree with one year Research/Teaching experience or MD in Microbiology/Pathology/ Community Medicine (PSM).
- Project Scientist-B (Non-Medical): 1st class Master’s degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology from a recognized university with two years experience in research field or 2nd class Master’s degree with PhD in relevant subject.
- Project Technical Assistant: Graduate in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Virology/Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university with three years work experience or Masters degree in above said subjects.
- Project Technician-III: 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or one year DMLT plus one year required experience or two years Laboratory experience (B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience).
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 July 2019.