National Insurance Academy (NIA), came into existence in 1980 under Ministry of Finance, GoI, is one of the best centres engaged in Insurance training, Education and Research work in the Asia-Africa-Middle-East Region. The centre invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to AICTE approved two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme for the session 2013-15.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - Two year full time residential
Deadline to submit application form: 31 March 2013
- Candidates should be graduate and obtained degree with at least 50% marks Graduation degree with at least 50% marks from Indian/ Foreign University
- Aspirants appearing in final year graduation’s examination are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have appeared in one of the national level examinations- CAT/ XAT/ CMAT and possess a valid score card of the same.
Admission seekers will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below mentioned areas:
- CAT 2012/XAT 2013/ CMAT September 2012/ February 2013) scores
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Relevant Work experience
- Past academic record
Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 1200 as the application fee. The fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of National Insurance Academy and payable at Pune.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can obtain the application form and information brochure from the website of the academy.
- Admission seekers should fill in the application form and attach DD of requisite amount and other enclosures required by the academy.
- Completely filled-in application form along with DD and enclosures must reach the following address on or before the last date:
National Insurance Academy
25, Balewadi Baner Road
NIA P O
For more details, please visit academy’s website
Aspirants should also Read