National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Jammu and Kashmir, invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician, Pharmacist and Staff Nurse. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 7 working days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The NRHM aims to improve access of rural people especially poor women & children to equitable affordable accountable and effective primary health care.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: within 7 working days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Name of the Posts:
1. Lab Technician: 24 Posts
2. Pharmacist: 24 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 63 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 111
• Lab Technician: 10th class passed and Diploma in Lab Assistant Training course from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute.
• Pharmacist: 12th class passed and Diploma in Pharmacy training course from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute.
• Staff Nurse: 10th class passed and Diploma in Junior Staff Nursing training from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute.
Candidate’s upper age limit is 45 years for Lab Technician and Pharmacist.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format, which can be obtained from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer Srinagar on any working day from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar within 7 working days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Directorate of Higher Education, Goa Recruitment 2019 for 127 LDC and other posts
MKU, Pudumadam Recruitment 2019 for 03 SRF, JRF & Field Assistant Posts
Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Hindu University Recruitment 2019: Apply for 7 Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Housekeeper Posts, 10th pass can apply