Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam invited application for Designated Trade Apprentices (2014- 2015 Batch). The eligible candidates have to send the completely filled application in prescribed format before 16 December 2013.
- Last Date of Receipt of application: 16 December 2013
- Date of written examination: 21 January 2013
- Date of Declaration of result: 23 January 2013
- Commencement of Training: 15 April 2014
Details of Posts
- Electrician: 20 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Fitter: 21 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 14 Posts
- Mechinist: 19 Posts
- Mechanics Machine Tool Maintenance: 07 Posts
- Painter (General): 17 Posts
- R& A/C Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 19 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 152 Posts
Stipend: Rs 1,700/-, Rs. 1,970/-, Rs. 2,220/- per month depending upon the apprenticeship training period.
The candidate must possess SSC/Matric/Std X with minimum of aggregate 50% and ITI (NCVT) in respective discipline with minimum of 65% marks.
- For General Candidates: Born Between 15 April 1993 to 15 April 2000
- For SC/ST Candidates: Born Between 15 April 1988 to 15 April 2000
- For Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian/Defence Employee Candidates: Additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ/MOD (Navy)
How To Apply
The eligible candidates can send their dully filled application to the mentioned address before 16 December 2013.
The Officer-in-charge (for Apprenticeship enrollment), Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship School, Naval Based Post Office, Visakhapatnam- 530014, Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates will be selected according to their performance in the written examination followed by Interview.