National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), National Cancer Registry Programme, Banglore invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of “Accounts Officer and Administra-tive Officer” in ICMR. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 25 April 2014.
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 25 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 30 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Accounts Officer (Jr. Grade): 01
Administrative Officer (Jr. Grade): 01 (One)
- For Accounts Officer
(i) A University Degree in Commerce from university recognized by Govt. of India or State Govt.
(ii) Five years experience in GP Rs.4200 of which at least two years should be in a supervisory capacity OR
(iii) holding analogous post with GP Rs.4600 for 2 years in a Government /Semi Government /Autonomous body/Organization.
(i) Candidates having knowledge and experience of accounting procedure as followed by Central Government Officers, ISTM (in Cash and Accounts). Training / SAS passed / Section Officers with five years experience will be preferred.
(ii) Knowledge/Experience of Computer application in administration/accounts for information processing and retrieval.
- For Administrative Officer
(i) A University Degree in any discipline from university recognized by Govt. of India or State Govt.
(ii) Five years experience in a post with GP Rs. 4200 of which at least two years should be in a supervisory capacity OR
(iii) holding analogous post in GP Rs. 4800 for 2 years in a Government /Semi Government /Autonomous body/Organization.
(iv) Knowledge of Government Rules and regulations is essential. Familiarity with the use of computers in administration would be considered as an added qualification.
Age Limit & Relaxation :
- Maximum Age Limit for the candidate should be below 45 years as in the last date for receipt of applications.
- Relaxable Age for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band PB – 2 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month for post 1.
- Pay Band PB – 2 and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month for post 2.
- Application Fee are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees. A Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) payable to the Director In- Charge, NCDIR, Bangalore.
- The SC/ ST, woman and physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the Application Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may be preferably apply ONLINE through the Website www.ncdirindia.org or www.ncrpindia.org on or before 25 April 2014.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, the candidates are requested to take a Print Out of the filled in ONLINE Application Form duly signed by the applicant should be submitted along with attested photocopies of certificates (duly signed by Gazetted Officer) in support of their educational qualification, age proof, caste, work experience(if any) and Postal Order must be sent to the NCDIR, Banglore on or before 30 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.