Download NCERT Exemplar class 11 Physics questions' PDF of Chapter 7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion. Students can download the complete PDF of this chapter from the link provided at the end of this article.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar Problems:
NCERT Exemplar problems are a very good resource for preparing the critical questions like Higher Order Thinking Skill (HOTS) questions. Every year, many questions from the NCERT Exampler are directly asked in the board exams. So, it’s very important for students to practice the NCERT exemplar problems to prepare well for the board exams.
About Chapter 7, System of Particles and Rotational Motion:
The seventh chapter of NCERT Exemplar class 11 Physics is System of Particles and Rotational Motion. Important topics of the chapter are given below:
• Centre of mass of a two-particle system
• Momentum conservation & centre of mass motion.
• Centre of mass of a rigid body
• Centre of mass of a uniform rod.
• Moment of a force
• Angular momentum
• Laws of conservation of angular momentum & its applications
• Equilibrium of rigid bodies
• Rigid body rotation & equations of rotational motion
• Comparison of linear & rotational motions
• Moment of inertia
• Radius of gyration
• Values of moments of inertia for simple geometrical objects
• Statement of parallel & perpendicular axes theorems and their applications
Most of the questions given in this chapter of the book are based on the above mentioned topics.
Importance of Chapter 7, System of Particles and Rotational Motion:
System of Particles and Rotational Motion is one of the most important chapters of CBSE class 11 Physics. Important concepts given in this chapter are frequently used in other chapters of Physics. Due to this reason, students must prepare this chapter thoroughly from NCERT textbooks and assess their preparation level with the help of questions given in NCERT Exemplar. Questions of this chapter are also important for CBSE schools and other engineering entrance examinations.
Inside NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Physics, Chapter 7, System of Particles and Rotational Motion:
This chapter of the book has:
8 Multiple choice questions (with single correct option)
5 Multiple choice questions (with multiple correct options)
5 Very short answer type questions
4 Short answer type questions
6 Long answer type questions