NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Maxwell’s right-hand thumb rule is also known as:
A. Biot-Savart law
B. Hall Effect
C. Born rule
D. Corkscrew rule
2. What is used to make electromagnets?
A. Circular wire
C. Straight wire
D. Horse shoe magnet
3. Strong permanent magnets are used in:
D. All of the above
4. Why a pressure cooker reduces cooking time?
A. Temperature inside is higher than normal boiling point
B. Temperature inside is cooler
C. Due to weight on pressure cooker
D. Due to loss of moisture
5. Electric bulb is filled with which gas?
6. Which is the strongest muscle in human body?
7. Which part of the body never stops growing?
B. Ear and nose
8. Which is the smallest bone in human body?
9. What carries oxygen around the body?
A. White blood cells
B. Red blood cells
10. What is the hearing range of a human?
A. 10 to 100 hertz
B. 20 to 20, 000 hertz
C. 100 to 1000 hertz
D. 70 to 30,000 hertz
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.