The UPSC is all set to conduct the NDA & NA (II) 2017 Exam on 10 September 2017. The success in the exam depends not only on the preparation over a long time period, but also on the aspirant’s strategy in the examination hall. Hence, it is essential for every aspirant to decide upon the best strategy for oneself to crack the exam.
For the benefit of NDA & NA (II) Exam 2017 aspirants, Jagran Josh is providing some useful tips that will result in scoring maximum marks. They are as follows.
1. We all know that success is nothing but 99% hard work and 1% luck. So avoid guessing in your examination. Attempt only those questions where you are sure about the correct answer. Guessing will decrease your marks because of negative marking which -.83 in Mathematics and –1.33 in General Ability Test.
2. Sometimes due to nervousness and panic, we don’t clearly read the question and marks the wrong option; So it is better to read the question twice instead of marking the wrong answer.
3. Don’t get stuck if you are not able to solve the question. Wastage of time on a single question is of no use. So, it is better to leave the question and move to the next.
4. To improve accuracy of the answers, try to solve the questions from those sections, where you are assured of being correct. At the end, if you are left with time, then take a calculated risk with your understanding.
5. The questions are divided into three levels - Easy, Medium and difficult. So, it is suggested to solve the easier questions first. It will make you confident and also gives you the idea of how much more you need to attempt.
6. As the candidates have to mark the answers in OMR sheets, try to prevent overwriting or eliminating an answer which you have already marked. Else, it will be measured as incorrect, resulting in negative marks.
If students follow the above mentioned tips in the examination hall, they will surely succeed in the exam and get selected for the SSB Interview. Lastly, stay confident and relax while attempting the paper.
Best wishes from Jagran Josh!!!!
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.