NDMA Recruitment 2020 for Specialist and Project Coordinator Posts
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has invited applications for the Specialist and Project Coordinator posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 06 July 2020.
NDMA Recruitment 2020: National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) has invited applications for the Specialist and Project Coordinator posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts in the prescribed format on or before 06 July 2020.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06 July 2020
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Specialist and Project Coordinator Vacancy Details
- Engineering Specialist - 1 Post
- Financial Specialist - 1 Post
- Environment Specialist - 1 Post
- Social Management Specialist - 1 Post
- Project Coordinator (NSRMP, web-DCRA and HnRAP) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist and Project Coordinator Job
- Engineering Specialist - M.Tech in Structural Engineering from a recognized University. Working Knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Financial Specialist - Qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MM.B.A (Finance)/ M.Com
- Environment Specialist - Should Posscrss a Master's Degree in Environmental Science/Ecology and Environment or Engineering familiar with National Environmental regulation and on Procedures/ practices of Ministry of Environment Forests Govt. of India
- Social Management Specialist - Should Posscrss a Master's Degree in Social Sciences preferably in Social work Sociology/Rural Management Knowledge of manage data base and generation of reports
- Project Coordinator- Master degree in Disaster Management/Geography/GIS and Remote Sensing/Seismology/Earthquake Engineering or any other related field
Should have 5-10 years of Post Qualification Experience
NDMA Recruitment Notification Download Here
NDMA Official Website Link
How to Apply for NDMA Specialist and Project Coordinator Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates may send their applicationin the prescribed Performa available on the NDMA website along with certificates to Project Accountant /Administrative Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project National Disaster Management Authority Government of india, NDMA Bhawan A-1 Safdarjung Enclave New-Delhi 110 029 latest by 06 July 2020.