North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Medical Superintendent, Veterinary Officer, Junior Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer and Bio Medical Engineering. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 July 2013. NEIGRIHMS is an Autonomous Institute established by Government of India in 1987 under the Meghalaya Registration of Societies Act 1983. The then Prime Minister Late Rajiv Gandhi dedicated the Institute to the memory of Late Indira Gandhi, former Prime Minister for her commitment to the welfare and affection for the people of North Eastern Region. It is the First and the only Postgraduate Medical Institute in the North Eastern Region and third in the country.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 15 July 2013
Name of the Posts
• Deputy Medical Superintendent: 01 Post
• Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
• Junior Medical Officer (Transfusion & Blood Bank): 01 Post
• Casualty Medical Officer: 01 Post
• Bio Medical Engineer: 01 Post
• Candidate upper age limit shall be 40 years for Deputy Medical Superintendent, Junior Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer and Bio Medical Engineer as on 15 July 2013.
• Candidate upper age limit shall be 45 years for Veterinary Officer as on 15 July 2013.
• Deputy Medical Superintendent: MD/ MS Degree recognized by MCI and must be registered with Central/State Medical Council
• Veterinary Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University or equivalent
• Junior Medical Officer (Transfusion & Blood Bank): MD Pathology/Transfusion Medicine with one year’s experience in a recognized Blood Bank
• Casualty Medical Officer: Registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
• Bio Medical Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Bio Medical Engineering from a recognized Engineering Institute
• Rs. 50/- being the application fee in favour of the “Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS, Shillong”, payable at Shillong.
• No application fee for ST/SC and Handicapped candidates.
• Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- for Deputy Medical Superintendent & Veterinary Officer
• Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- for Junior Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer and Bio Medical Engineer
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed application format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph and Indian Postal Order by super scribing the top of the envelope with “Application for the post of to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
For more information, CLICK HERE
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2018 for Project Assistant Posts, Interview on 31 December
A&N Administration Recruitment 2018-19, Apply for 5 Programme Officer, MTS and Accountant Posts
WII Recruitment 2018, Apply for 8 Project Personnel Posts @www.wii.gov.in
NHM, Punjab Recruitment 2018-19 for 18 TB Lab Supervisor and other Posts