National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) invited applications for recruitment of 19 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 November 2014.
The NHRC of India is an autonomous public body constituted on 12 October 1993 under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of 28 September 1993. The NHRC is the national human rights institution, responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, defined by the Act as "rights relating to life, liberty, equality and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in the International Covenants".
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 November 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kakshmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad for post no. 5 & 6: 21 November 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post
- Registrar (Law): 1 post
- Assistant Registrar (Law): 2 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 1 post
- Assistant: 2 posts
- Stenographer Gr. ‘D”: 11 posts
- Staff Car Driver: 2 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
- Registrar (Law): Rs.67000-79000
- Assistant Registrar (Law): Rs.15600-39000 + GP Rs.6600
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4800
- Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Stenographer Gr. ‘D”: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400
- Staff Car Driver: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1800
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- General & OBC candidates need to pay Rs.100/- through Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque drawn in favour of “NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION” for post no. 5 & 6.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates and Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, skill test followed by Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar, ‘C’ Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023 before 15 November 2014.