National Horticulture Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF), Delhi Jobs Notification: NHRDF, Delhi invited applications for 8 Technical Officer and other posts on permanent basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (20 June 2017) of publication of the advertisement.
Notification No.: HC/Admn.(16-17)/NT posts/002; Dated – 30.03.17
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: within 30 days of publication of the advertisement
NHRDF, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Assistant Director - 1 post
- Technical Officer (Plant Protection) - 1 post
- Technical Officer (Plant Physiology) - 1 post
- Accounts Assistant - 1 post
- Technical Assistant - 1 post
- General Clerk – 1 post
- Driver – 1 post
- Attendant – 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer & Other Posts
- Assistant Director – Doctorate in Horticulture/Vegetable Science having distinguished research work in relevant field with 3 years in research/extension/teaching work OR candidates having Master degree in the same subject and qualitative research work in the relevant field with 6 years experience in research / extension work.
- Technical Officer (Plant Protection) – Master degree in Agriculture with Plant Pathology/Entomology with at least 2 years experience relevant field.
- Technical Officer (Plant Physiology) - Master degree in Agriculture with Plant Pathology with at least 2 years experience relevant field.
- Accounts Assistant – Master degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts relaxable to Bachelor degree in Commerce/Finance/Accounts with one year experience in accounting field. Computer knowledge of Tally software is essential.
- Technical Assistant – Graduate in Agriculture with at least two years experience in Research and Development in vegetable crop and vegetable crop and vegetable seed production.
- General Clerk – Graduate with computer knowledge of typing with the speed of 30 wpm in English.
- Driver – Junior/Matric class passed having valid license of LMV/HMV including tractor.
- Attendant – Literate with one year experience in the field.
- For Assistant Director – 27-30 years
- Technical Officer (Plant Protection), Technical Officer (Plant Physiology), Accounts Assistant, Technical Assistant & Attendant – 22-25 years
- Driver – 18-25 years
For UR/OBC – Rs.200/-
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – No application fee shall be charged
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft / Indian postal order in favour of National Horticulture Research & Development Foundation payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for National Horticulture Research and Development Foundation Technical Officer & Other Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website www.nhrdf.com or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Director, National Horticulture Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF), Bagwani Bhawan, 47 Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110007. The last date for submission of online application is within 30 days of publication of the advertisement.