NICL Accounts Apprentice Result has been released by National Insurance Company Limited (NICL). All those candidates who had appeared in the NICL Accounts Apprentice Exam can check their name on the official website. The direct NICL Accounts Apprentice Result link is given below. Candidates can check their name on the link of all four zones.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Interview List has been prepared on the basis of overall marks scored in Online Examination. NICL Apprentice exam was held on 27 December 2018 at various centres across the country.
The interview will be held at following address in 4 Metro Cities:
West Zone - GM OFFICE, National Insurance Building,(Royal Insurance Building),3rd Floor, 14 J. Tata Road,Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
East Zone - National Centre for Insurance Learning,79, Netaji Subhas Road, Narendrapur, Kolkata – 700 10Landmark: Opp. Ram Krishna Mission Main Gate
North Zone - Delhi Regional Office - III, 803-A, 8th Floor, Tower-C, Konnectus Tower, Bhavbhuti Marg, New Delhi-110002
South Zone - SAVERA HOTEL 146 Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai -600004
Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be held in 4 Metro Cities. Detailed interview schedule will be made available shortly on our website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
Candidates can download the NICL Accounts Apprentice Interview admit card from the official website from 22 January 2019.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW (AS APPLICABLE):
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview
Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for the online examination.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Std X, XII and Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the resulton or before 27.11.2018has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate, along with caste validity certificate, issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
NICL Recruitment 2018, Online Application Invited for 150 Accounts Apprentice Posts
NICL Jobs Notification: National Insurance Company Limited has released the recruitment notification applications for the recruitment of Accounts Apprentice Posts at Offices across India. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 27 November 2018.
- Start Date of Online Application - 13 November 2018
- Last Date of Application - 27 November 2018
- Date of online Examination - December/January 2018
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences from - 10 days prior to the date of examination
NICL Vacancy Details
Accounts Apprentice - 150 Posts
- UR - 87 Posts
- SC - 32 Posts
- ST - 9 Posts
- OBC - 22 Posts
- PWD - 3 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana - 9
- Assam & North Eastern states - 5
- Bihar & Jharkhand - 10
- Gujarat - 7
- J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh - 12
- Karnataka - 9
- Kerala - 4
- Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh - 8
- Maharashtra & Goa -19
- Delhi-NCR - 10
- Orissa - 4
- Rajasthan - 8
- Tamil Nadu - 12
- Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand - 8
- West Bengal & Sikkim - 25
- 1st Year: Rs. 25000/- per month (all inclusive)
- 2nd Year: Rs. 30,000/- per month (all inclusive)
Eligibility Criteria for Accounts Apprentice Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in COMMERCE discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates AND must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR
- Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI) OR
- MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute OR
- Post Graduate degree in Commerce from a UGC recognised university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate
21 to 27 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Accounts Apprentice Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Objective Online Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for NICL Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through Company’s website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com on or before27 November 2018.
- SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 100/-(Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD - Rs. 600/(Application fee including intimation charges)