NIEIT, Calicut notified Admissions for PG Diploma (MCA) courses 2013
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut invited application for Admissions for PG Diploma courses & MCA 2013
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Calicut invited application for Admissions for PG Diploma courses & MCA 2013. Classes will be commenced from 14 August 2013. Interested and authorised possibilities should request shortly as a chair is limited. NIELIT is an autonomous body of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deit), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Government of India. This institute was established in 1989 and is located close to the National Institute of Technology Calicut, about 20 km east of Calicut city.
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application forms: 29 July 2013
- Dates of Online Test for Admissions: 23, 24, 25, 27 and 30 July 2013
- Date of Announcement of a List of Provisionally Selected Students: 31 July 2013
- Date of Payment of fees (full or initial installment): On or before 6 August 2013
- Date of Counseling/Admission: 7 August 2013 to 13 August 2013
- Date of Commencement of Classes: 14 August 2013
- Date of Payment of second installment fees: 7 November 2013
- Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded System Design
- Course Code: ED 500
- Duration: 26 Weeks
- Total Seats: 40
- For General Category candidates, a sum price payable is Rs 68,000/- (Service Tax Extra)
- For SC/ST Category applicants, a sum price payable is Rs 5,890/- (Service Tax Extra).
Educational Qualification: M.E. or M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics Communication/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation/Biomedical /Computer Science/Information Technology or M. Sc. in Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer Science/Information Technology.
Candidates will be selected on a bottom of their outlines performed in a subordinate hearing as good as in on-line acknowledgment exam conducted by NIELIT theme to eligibility and accessibility of seats.
How to apply
- The cost of the prospectus-cum-application form is Rs. 1000/-. The demand draft for application shall be of any Nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Director, NIELIT, Calicut, Payable during State Bank of India, NIT Campus Branch (code: 2207), Chathamangalam”.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from NIELIT Calicut or downloaded from NIELIT website http://calicut.nielit.in or www.doeacccalicut.ac.in.
- The completed application form along with relevant documents should reach to “Training Officer, NIELIT,P. B. No. 5, NIT Campus Post, CALICUT – 673 601, Kerala”.
- A passport size photograph taken not earlier than 3 months is to be affixed on the Application Form. The photo in the application should be self-attested.
- Four more copies of the same photograph and one stamp size photograph should be produced at the time of counseling/admission.