National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts purely temporary basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 June 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 June 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Advisor: 01
- Training Coordinator: 03
- Consultant (Information Technology): 01
- Consultant (Administration): 01
- Consultant (Finance): 01
- Research Officer: 03
- For Post 1 & 3: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in appropriate field with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess MBBS with Post- Graduate Degree in PSM/ Community Health Administration (CHA)/ Community Medicine with relevant experience.
- For Post 4: Possess MBA or PG Diploma in the appropriate field with the relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess CA/ MBA (Finance)/ ICWA with the relevant experience.
- For Post 6: Possess Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the Public Health with the relevant experience.
- For Post 1 : Rs. 1,00,000/- to 1,20,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Rs. 90,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 & 4: Rs. 75,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 6: Rs. 65,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent Passport size Photographs should affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Dy. Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067” on or before 30 June 2015.