National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Hyderabad invited applications for the Posts of Project Coordinator and Technician. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 05 February 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 05 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Project Coordinator- 01 Post
- Technician- 02 Posts
- Project Coordinator- Rs.30,000/-p.m.+ Rs.5000/- (Travel) + 1000 (Communication)
- Technician- Rs. 18,360/-p.m. (Fixed) without any allowances.
- Project Coordinator- M.Sc. 1st Class in Biochemistry with Ph.D., from a recognized University and two publications as first author in reputed journal, with 2 years field experience in Govt. organization, experience in Collection of biological fluid and analysis, good skills in report writing with computer knowledge.
- Technician- B.Sc. (BZC) from a recognized University with one year field / Biochemical analysis experience in Govt. organization, with basic computer knowledge.
- Project Coordinator- Below 35 years
- Technician- Below 30 years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 05 February 2015 along with other necessary documents.