JRF Jobs 2018
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) has invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 5 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 5 May 2018
NIPGR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Research Associate– 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for RA, SRF and JRF Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology.
- Research Associate – Ph. D degree with relevant experience in Life Sciences/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology.
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. degree or equivalent in Life Sciences/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology.
- Research Associate– Ph. D. Degree (awarded) in the discipline of Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for NIPGR Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents by sending hard copy/E-mail to National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asraf Ali Mrag, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 May 2018.