NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT) has invited applications has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 March 2019
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details
- Technician – 17 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 14 Posts
- Senior Assistant – 5 Posts
- Superintendent – 7 Posts
- SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer – 6 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 17 Posts
- Technical Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar -2 Posts
- Medical Officer – 2 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer – 1 post
- Deputy Librarian – 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Technician – Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks.
- Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant – Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Superintendent – Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline OR Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer – Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution.
- Technical Assistant – B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
How to apply for NIT Silchar Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send soft copy of applications to the firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The hard copy of the application should preferably be sent through speed post to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Silchar, P.O. Silchar - 788010, Assam latest by 24 March 2019.