NLC India Limited Recruitment 2019 for 25 Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Other Posts
NLC India Limited is hiring for Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Other Posts. Interested candidates apply through the online format on or before 18 November 2019.
NLC India Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the posts General Manager (Mining), General Manager (Mechanical), Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. General Manager (HR) and Other. NLC India Limited is recruiting for various projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithonok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of solar / wind power projects / sites including its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL) Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh. The candidates can through the online format form their official website on or before 18 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 18 November 2019
NLC India Limited Vacancy Details:
- General Manager (Mining): 04 Posts
- General Manager (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Deputy CMO/ Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (HR): 02 Posts
- Deputy Chief Manager (HR): 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Finance): 04 Posts
- Additional Chief Manager (Finance): 03 Posts
- Deputy Chief Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Chief Manager (Security): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Security): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Other Jobs:
- General Manager (Mining): E /B.Tech. /AMIE /B.Sc. degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized institute and First Class Mine Manager Certificate of Competency under Coal Mine Regulations-1957.
- General Manager (Mechanical): E /B.Tech. degree in Mechanical Engineering OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute.
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer: MBBS and MS / DNB in General Surgery, preferred to those candidates who have knowledge to perform Laparoscopy Surgeries.
- Medical Officer: MBBS and MD / DNB in General Medicine and must be registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Deputy General Manager (HR): Graduate degree in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Business Administration/ Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare OR Post Graduate Degree/Diploma of minimum two years duration in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HRM /LabourWelfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
- Deputy Chief Manager (HR): Graduate degree in any discipline and 02 years Post Graduate programme in Management OR Post Graduate programme in Business Administration from any recognized Institution.
- DGM/ Additional Chief Manager/Dy. Chief Manager (Finance): Passed in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) OR Degree in any discipline with MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Chief Manager (Security): Degree in any discipline with service in the rank of Major and above from the Indian Army or equivalent position held in Navy or Air Force with Direct exposure to Security management for a minimum period of 05 years. Or Any Degree with service in the rank of Commandant or above from CISF/ Police out of which, he should have experience of minimum 05 years in an Industry.
- Assistant Manager (Security): Degree in any discipline from any recognised University with service in the rank of Hon’y lieutenant/Captain before discharge Or The Candidates should have worked with the position of Executive/In-charge of security in an organization having the workforce of minimum 5,000.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 19 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for NLC India Limited Jobs 2019:
Eligible candidates need to apply through the online format on or before 18 November 2019 from the NLC India Limited official website www.nlcindia.com. The Candidates are requested to scan and upload their self-attested copies of certificates and other documents through online process.