National Law Institute University has invited applications for the recruitment ofTeaching and Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 September 2018.
Last Date of Application –24 September 2018upto 05:00 PM
NLIU Vacancy Details
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- Human Rights Law
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Environmental Law
- Information Security
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Forensics
- Deputy Registrar (Examination)
- Assistant Registrar (Examinations)
- Assistant Registrar (Administration)
- Assistant Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor - Master‘s Degree with 55% marks in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University.The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D
- Deputy Registrar (Examination) - Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and Nine years’ of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of ₹6,000/- and above with experience in educational administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and / other institutions of higher education. OR Five years’ of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Assistant Registrar - Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and three years of experience
- Assistant Engineer – B.E/B.Tec in Civil with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale
How to Apply for NLIU Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to the office of the Registrar at the National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal - 462044latest by 24 September 2018 upto 05:00 PM.