National Law University, Delhi Job Notification: National Law University (NLU), Delhi invited applications for the post of Research Associates & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (28 November 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Within 15 days (28 November 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement
National Law University, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Research Associates
- Cartographer (on contract)
- Language Archivist or Documentation Officer
- Short Term Visiting Faculty
- Steno/ PA to the Head
- Class IV/Multi task messenger
- Native Speakers
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associates & Other Posts Job
- Research Associates: A good Master’s degree, or preferably a PHD in Linguistics/Social Anthropology /Anthropological Linguistics /Law/Culture/Literature, or any other relevant field. Research experience/publications will be desirable.
- Cartographer: M.A. / M.Sc. in Geography with knowledge of Computers and preferably Linguistics. Prior experience in cultural linguistic profiling, and exposure to Arcinfo/GIS would be an added advantage.
- Language Archivist or Documentation Officer: MCA/MTech/PHD in Computer Science, or any other degree in a relevant subject with knowledge of language archiving and documentation. Preferably with knowledge of Linguistics, or PHD in Linguistics with knowledge of computers.
- Short Term Visiting Faculty: PHD (with NET if applicable). Preferably a Senior academic of Linguistics/ Literature/ Social Anthropology /Anthropological Linguistics / Law/ Culture, or any other relevant field.
- Steno/ PA to the Head: Graduate, preferably with knowledge of office management, accounting, computers, stenography, typing.
- Class IV/Multi task messenger: 12th or higher. Preferably with Knowledge of computers, driving and good Communication Skills.
- Native Speakers: Native speakers of endangered languages of NCR and surrounding states.
How to Apply for the National Law University, Delhi Research Associates & Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the link given: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePPbI_msVYVE7GYLXLxZQLBJ1egBe5LCNyuIdPGf4gse7Piw/viewform#responses within 15 days (28 November 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement.