NMIMS, School of Business Management (SBM) invited applications for admission to MBA & PGDM/PGDBM Programmes for academic year commencing from June 2015. The admission for all the Programmes will be through NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) conducted by NMIMS. Candidates can apply for more than one programme and more than one campus.
• Last date for registration: 24 September 2014
• Last date for late registration: 4 October 2014
• Date of NMAT: 7 October 2014 to 20 December 2014
• Announcement of Results: 22 January 2015
• Registration for CD/ PI: 23 January 2015 to 3 February 2015
• Conduct of CD/ PI: 11 February 2014 to 24 February 2015
• Date of announcement of First Merit list: 4 March 2015
Name of the Programmes
• MBA Human Resource
• MBA Pharmaceutical Management
• PGDM – Bengaluru Campus
• PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus
Total No. of Seats
• MBA: 500
• MBA Human Resource: 60
• MBA Pharmaceutical Management: 60
• PGDM – Bengaluru Campus: 120
• PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Graduation in any discipline, Graduation in Pharmacy, Science, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Biotechnology with minimum 50% marks.
• Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.2000/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru /PGDBM – Hyderabad and Rs.2400/- for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru/PGDBM - Hyderabad.
• Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.2550/- for late registration for either MBA Full Time Mumbai Campus or PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad and Rs.3000/- for both MBA Full Time - Mumbai Campus and PGDM - Bengaluru / PGDBM - Hyderabad.
• Candidates can pay the application fees by Online Payment through Credit Card or Cash at HDFC Bank or Demand Draft drawn in favor of SVKM'S NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of NMAT™, Case Discussion (CD), Personal Interview (PI), Candidates’ academic performance, relevant work experience and other similar inputs.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://nmat.formistry.com
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application form along with DD to the collection centre at: Pearson VUE, 6708, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon - 122 002, Haryana, India.
“Jagran Josh also helps to get information about Top MBA Institutes based upon your choice of Location and Specialization.Click here to get details & the Best Seller “MBA Pedia” eBook, absolutely FREE.