NPCI invites application from eligible MBA Graduates for AVP (Credit Card Operations) Post
The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post of AVP-Credit Card Operations from eligible and interested MBA Graduates.
The National Payments Corporation of India invites application for the post of AVP-Credit Card Operations.
• Post – AVP-Credit Card Operations.
• Vacancy – One
• Job location – Mumbai
• Age as on 1st April 2015 – Between 30 years to 45 years.
Educational Qualification for Recruitment at NPCI:
Post Graduate or MBA with relevant experience in Payment Industry.
Experience required for Recruitment at NPCI:
Minimum experience of 8 - 20 years in relevant area, out of which minimum 8 years should be in Cards Payment Industry.
Key Responsibilities at NPCI:
1. Contribution in various areas in card payment such as,Business development, Scheme development, Operations, Dispute management, Product development and Ecommerce.
2. Knowledge of the card payment Industry segments and key stakeholders including the regulators, aggregator, banks, merchants.
3. Conception of new products, innovation in card payments
4. Business case development
5. Engage in Alliances/Partnerships, to provide features that support card scheme
6. Project management to ensure products are launched on schedule
7. Commercialization of new solutions
8. End to end ownership across channels from a product perspective
9. Set up product processes and work with stakeholders for operationalization of product including getting agreements with different teams( risk, legal, operations, technology) on SLAs
10. Own and Define Customer Dispute Management System
11. Alliances and contracting with partners
12. The role envisages interaction directly with senior level personnel/board members within NPCI and Member Banks to guide and develop strategy and specific program parameters to maximize results for Member Banks, as well as for NPCI.
13. Effectively engage Marketing and Communications, and other colleagues to support the launch of new Products, features and functionality. Provide input to marketing strategy, including Web, PR and advertising.
14. Lead customer facing presentations
Core competencies required for Recruitment at NPCI :
1. Excellent oral and written communication.
2. Project management, product management and implementation.
3. Mobile & Internet technologies, database technology skills are critical.
4. Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
5. Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
7. Proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
8. Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
Procedure to apply for Recruitment at NPCI:
Interested candidates may visit the website.