Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Grade-1, Pathology Lab Technician, Stipendiary Trainee, Stipendiary Trainee Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 10 December 2016.
Advertisement No.: RR Site/HRM/01/2016
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 10 December 2016
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Assistant Grade-1(Human Resource): 3 posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Finance &Accounts): 7 posts
- Assistant Grade-1(Contracts &Materials Management): 3 posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) - Mechanical (Category – 1): 2 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma holder in Engineering) – Electronics (Category – 1): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2) (Category – 2): 2 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Welder (Category – 2): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Turner (Category – 2): 1 post
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Fitter (Category – 2): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Grade-1: Graduate in Science or Commerce or Arts. For Finance & Accounts, Commerce Graduates and for Contracts & Materials Management Science Graduates (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and Commerce Graduates, 40 words per Minutes typing speed in English on PC and should have passed a Certificate Course of minimum 6 months on MS- Windows Operating System and Desktop Applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point), e-mail Management and Internet Surfing.
- Pathology Lab Technician: BSc with 1 year Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (D.M.L.T.) OR BSc in Medical Lab. Technology (M.L.T.).
- Stipendiary Trainee: Diploma in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering (Approved by AICTE) recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: HSC (10 +2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and should have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: SSC with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Turner/Fitter/Welder and should have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
- Assistant Grade-1: Between 21-28 years
- Pathology Lab Technician: Between 18-30 years
- Stipendiary Trainee: Between 18-25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator, Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: Between 18-24 years
How to Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Other Posts 2016
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.npcilcareers.co.in
Last date of online application is 10 December 2016.