NRDC Recruitment 2014, jobs in NRDC, National Research Development Corporation Recruitment 2014
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) invited applications for filling up the 10 various posts, purely temporary or on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 June 2014.
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts, purely temporary or on contract basis.The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 16 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 June 2014
Details of Posts
(A) Business Development Division (Delhi office)
- Chemical Engineer: 01
- Electronics & Communication Engineer: 01
- Mechanical Engineer: 01
- Life Sciences: 01
- Agriculture (Entomology, Soil Science) Including Food & Dairy Technology: 01
(B) IPR Division (Delhi)
- IPR Expert (Life Sciences) : 01
(C) IT Division (Delhi Office)
- IT Expert: 01
(D) Bengaluru Office
- IPR Expert: 01
- Business Development: 01
(E) Accounts Division
10. Account Assistant: 01
Educational Qualification/ Experience
(i) B.E/ B. Tech/ M.Sc with preferred qualification of MBA (Mktg.)from recognized University (for post 1 to 5& 9).
(ii) B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in the subjectfrom recognized University. Preferably trained by PFC, TIFAC (for post 6& 8).
(iii) B. Tech in IT from recognized University (for post 7).
(iv) B. Com Degree from recognized University (for post 10).
(v) One to Two (01 - 02) years of experience of working inthe relevant field.
Age Limit &Relaxation: Maximum years as on 01 July 2014 and Relaxationfor thecategory candidates as per Rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (for post 1 to 9) and Rs. 20,000/- Per Month (for post 10).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format (in MS Word only) with complete details and send it through email on the email ID email@example.com on or before 16 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.