National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. invited applications for admission to various Programmes. National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC) was established in 1955 to promote and develop micro and smalls scale industries and enterprises in the country. It is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to fulfill its mission of promoting, aiding and fostering the growth of small industries and industry related micro, small and medium enterprises in the country.
Name of the Programmes & Details:
- Advance Diploma in Software Technology: 2 Years
- Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking: 15 Months
- DOEACC'S "O" Level: 1 Year
- Diploma In Computer Application: 6 Months
- DOT NET Technologies: 3 Months
- Accounts & Tally 9.0: 3 Months
- Mobile Phone Repairing or MCP-CCNA: 2 Months
- Laptop Repair or Linux Administration or CCNA: 2 Months
- MS-Office or Tally 9.0: 1 Month
- C++ & OOPS or Core Java: 1 Month
- Advance Java: 1 Month
Fees of the Programmes:
- Advance Diploma in Software Technology: Rs.35000/-
- Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking: Rs.27000/-
- DOEACC'S "O" Level: Rs.18000/-
- Diploma In Computer Application: Rs.10000/-
- DOT NET Technologies: Rs.10000/-
- Accounts & Tally 9.0: Rs.8000/-
- Mobile Phone Repairing or MCP-CCNA: Rs.6000/-
- Laptop Repair or Linux Administration or CCNA: Rs.5000/-
- MS-Office or Tally 9.0: Rs.2500/-
- C++ & OOPS or Core Java: Rs.4000/-
- Advance Java: Rs.5000/-
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may take admission on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates have to deposit the attested copies of their certificates and fee in the form of cash or demand draft in favour of ‘NSIC Ltd. –NTSC A/c’.
- Service tax as applicable will be charged extra.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/P.H. will be applicable as per rules.