Office of Custodian, New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 16 various posts in an office under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services at Delhi and Mumbai. Posts are initially for the period of one year and can be extendable. The candidates eligible for the post may applyon or before 30 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 September 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Under Secretary: 01 (One).
- Sr. AO/ OSD: 06 (Six).
- P. S. (Private Secretary): 01 (One).
- Assistants: 06 (Six).
- Steno Grade ‘C’: 01 (One).
- Steno Grade ‘D’: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria :
Officers of the Central or State Govt.:
- Holding analogous posts on Regular basis in the department; or
- With experience of service in relevant pay band plus appropriate grade pay or equivalent; and
- Possess the relevant Qualification as required for the post.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
Maximum Age Limit for the appointment by Deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules (if applicable).
- For Post 1 : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 4 & 5 : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 6 : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the ACR/ APAR Dossiers for the preceding 03 years, Vigilance Clearance and also (if reqd.)relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Under Secretary, Office of the Custodian,The Special Court (Torts) Act, 1992, Ministry of Finance, 3rd Floor, Bank of Baroda Bhawan, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001” on or before 30 September 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.